We are Lincoln Park Golf Club (LPGC). Established in 1914, with over 100 years of history we are one of the oldest public course member organized golf clubs in the United States.
To promote the love of the game. To give our club members the opportunity to play and compete in organized golf events in San Francisco at our home venue, Lincoln Park Golf Course, and other venues throughout the Bay Area and Northern California. Obtain an official handicap, learn the rules, better your game, compete with your peers, and best of all make new and lasting friendships. We are not a "Mens Club", we are open to all and welcome anyone that wants to play this great game. We have a sense of humor. If we can't laugh at ourselves, each other, and this silly game, then life just isn't as fun as it should be.
What we've accomplished
- In 2017 LPGC produced two SF City Champions, Ken Harrington (Venturi Flight) & Drew Walker (Susko Flight), plus Semi-Final finisher Mamot Kounnavong (Archer Flight)
- 2017 NCGA Zone SF Bay 4 Man Team Champions (James Mallon, Mamot Kounnavong, Ken Harrington, Naoto De Silva)
- 2017 NCGA Weekend Net Tour, Chris Biorn took overall 4th Place points finish out of 200+ players
- 1995, 1997 NCGA 12 Man Team Champions, 2008 NCGA 12 Man Finalists, Runner Up finish
- 2nd place finishes, 2008, 2009, 2013, NCGA SF Bay Zone 4 Man Team
- John Susko 1979 & 1980 winner of SF City Championship Flight, 1981 Alameda Commuters Champion
- Naoto De Silva, 9 consecutive Club Championship losses
- Ken Harrington, 9 consecutive Club Championship victories